Discussion Board

How to manage your ad partners in regulated industries

+0
Votes
Comments
Welcome to part 2 of my five-part series on using advertising partners in highly regulated industries. If you work in one of these industries — finance, retail, pharmaceuticals or education — you already know how complex this topic is, and you are likely in the market for some helpful tips on managing your partners. You’ve come to the right place. In part 1, I outlined six advertising challenges facing these industries, including the number of documents that need to be reviewed, the involvement of lawyers, who exactly gets blamed when a partner breaks the rule and the reality of advertising lawsuits. I also summarized key points about the four industries mentioned above, so take a look at part 1 to get caught up. Today, I will look specifically at the finance industry and how monitoring your affiliates can keep you off the government’s radar and improve your ad performance. My company, The Search Monitor, monitors ads, websites and blogs for policy and regulatory compliance and gives me a unique perspective on this topic.http://marketingland.com/manage-ad-partners-regulated-industries-finance-part-2-5-184543
posted in Finance/Commerce by Lucille Conde Jul 25,2016 22:56 pm